Thursday, November 1, 2018

Words Worth REPEATing

Five Minute Friday again. It was nice to take a break for a day from blogging now it's time to write again!

Today's prompt is REPEAT.


Some words are worth REPEATing. Like this verse for example. It's a very clear declaration from God:
I HAVE made you.
I WILL carry you.
I WILL sustain you.
I WILL rescue you.

That's something God communicated.

What do you communicate REPEATedly?

You are NOT...
You'd better...
You should... (I personally hate this one the most)
You CAN...
You ARE...

God's Words are powerful. Our words are powerful.

Should people REPEAT what you say? The honest answer for me is -- mostly.



6 comments:

  1. Definitely words worth repeating! Blessed to be your neighbor at FMF this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son gets angry with me about some of the things I say about myself repeatedly.... so it's something I'm working to change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely post, and a great source of inspiration to which I shall return. Often. Thank you for blessing us!

    #1 at FMF this week.

    https://blessed-are-the-pure-of-heart.blogspot.com/2018/11/your-dying-spouse-536-embracing-failure.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that verse! Great choice. #7 of FMF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to remembering God's truth, what he says about us and the assurances that he is with us! These are such important things to repeat and remind ourselves of. Visiting from FMF #26.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the word "should." It's the worst word. It's constantly holding me back and weighing me down. Thank you for pointing me back to Scripture and to the love of our Lord!

    ReplyDelete