Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Believe It!

October Five Minute Free Write - Prompt - BELIEVE

GO.

I believe so passionately in the goodness of God, I don't even question it for a second when things in my life turn super duper crappy. I know the Goodness remains regardless of my circumstances or my feelings in the moment, or the decade. Believing in that Goodness carries me and has led me through some very long and very dark tunnels in my life.

I haven't always believed this way. An amazing man married my best friend. He taught me about the Goodness of God being present. For the three and a half years I've known him, he's been consistent on this point. No matter what. Even when he's struggling, he's modeled for me that belief. He's been through some pretty ridiculously hard stuff himself, and still leans into God's Goodness. He said this to me one night when we were talking about something my Love and I were struggling through.

Everyone should have a friend like Ken. He's pretty special and my life is much better, having him in it.

Regardless of whether you have Ken in your life, lean in to the Goodness of God. It's there for you. Believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment