Friday, October 26, 2018

Can You Give Me A MOMENT?!

I am seriously annoyed by the rapid fire challenges heading my direction these days. A few have had life altering potential but some are just plain old look up to the sky and say, "Really? Just a MOMENT to breathe would be amazing!"

Our guys are doing pretty well these days, mostly. Until:

  • Fixated girl demands attention to the point where the S.R.O. (school cop) has to get involved 
  • Several authority figures accuse for things not done 
  • Smack talk the wrong kid and a sharp right hook knocks unconscious requiring EMS, police, security, video surveillance, Emergency Dept, doctors, MRI, CT, concussion 

I told my Love I felt I needed a prize for getting through this week. Just a MOMENT to celebrate survival.

But I keep going - Five Minute Friday today with the prompt MOMENT.
Pictures from a few years ago when
I thought parenting was challenging.

2 comments:

  1. I feel you there, sometimes I just want a moment to get my head together. Hope we both get more breathing room soon. Stopping by from FMF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying your moments go better next week. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete